I had the Essure placed in 2010. I had miscarried while on Mirena and my MD thought this would be better than me getting a hysterectomy. I had asked for the Hysterectomy as this miscarriage was my 4th pregnancy and I was 44 y/0!
I was doing ok for a little while but I have developed, since about 2011, really painful joint and back pain. By 2012 I was taking large doses of Ibuprofen for he severe back and joint pain. As I type this, I am having weird episodes of dizziness that have been on and off for the past 3 years.
I would love to know if this is really due to the Essure because I would like to spend more time feeling good and not feeling like I have the joints of an 90 y/0 former running back!
- Vicki’s Story I had limited pain or issues with the procedure until recently, which now consists of irregular bleeding and some cramping. I had the procedure done in December of 2010 and was nursing at […]
- Jennifer’s Story I couldn't believe what I was hearing on the news tonight. Before they ever said what the birth control was, I knew because I was experiencing similar symptoms. I am not having chronic […]
- Gretchen’s Story The Essure procedure was pretty painful, I went through a lot before the procedure it's self and had to go to a specialist at another location. My massive problem with it all is similar to […]
- Erica’s Story I had the procedure in 2008 sunce the first day i had problems i was bleeding for 3 weeks with extreme pelvic pain the doctor told me i had a cyst that burst that's why i had pain but […]
- Ashli’s Story I had the Esurre procedure done in March 2011 after the birth of my 3rd child. Before this my periods were very light and very regular. Now they are so unpredictable and very heavy with […]
- Alexis’s Story I have the essure also and I'm wondering is this causing my headaches, dizziness, and light headiness and abnormal spots on my body and sometimes joint pain.