Hello! My name is Anna. I have four kids. In February 2011 I have done Essure procedure. After three months later, I have done X-Ray HSG .The report said that a Fallopian tubes are 100% blocked . After I had done Essure, my periods start acting not normal such as heavy bleeding, missing periods, and abdominal pain. Guess what? In September 2012, I have had a heavy miscarriage while traveling to different country.
I don’t want to describe all details of my frustration, mixed feeling,pain and fear at that time. When I came back to my OB, he did ultrasound and a blood test showing I was three month pregnant. Now, I have to face hysteroscopy and laprascopy surgery to remove Essure devices together with the Fallopian tubes. On the top of suffering and pain,I have to face all financial expenses related to Essure. I don’t think it is fare. I think a manufacture of Essure should pull the device out of market to prevent destroying women life’s. I believe altogether we can do it and all women who were harmed will be compensated.
- Melanie’s Story I hope my story is able to prevent someone from having essure placed in them.I would first of all like to start off by saying I am a mom of 5 beautiful children and two angels in […]
- Melissa’s Story As I type this…I am in agony with tears rolling down my face. I am going on 3 solid months of livng with pain that will not subside and my life, my job, and my kids are suffering […]
- Angelique’s Story I had the procedure performed in February of 2012. After 2 HSG studies done, I never scarred & one of the implants was floating around in my uterus, to which my OB told me would come […]
- Nikki’s Story I went to my Dr for a miscarriage. Through all the visits, over a 5 month span, i went to him with dozens of questions regarding essure. I wanted this because we knew we were done having […]
- Anna’s Story Back in 2009 I became pregnant with my 4th child and 6 months into my pregnancy I had a miscarriage… it took me almost 2 yrs to get over that pregnancy and decided to TRY AGAIN and […]
- Kari’s Story I'm 27 years old with four children. My last child was a surprise. I was 25 and just had the youngest. I got told Essure was better for me than to just get my tubes tied. I didn't want […]