I had the Essure coils implanted by my OB/GYN in 2005. The procedure was new at that time; I think I was the first woman my doctor implanted with Essure. Since 2005, my health has progressively gotten worse. My symptoms are chronic fatigue, very low libido, hair loss, abnormal periods, painful intercourse, bleeding/spotting after intercourse, severe bloating, stomach & intestinal inflammation, headaches, brain fog, intermittent rashes, anemia, Vit D deficiency, etc. I’ve been to 8 different doctors in the last 6 years, and no one can tell me what is wrong. All my labs (exc. iron & Vit D) are normal. When I finally thought to look up any info on Essure, I was shocked to find that thousands of women have so many problems related to Essure. It is my hope that my doctor is open to exploring the possibility that the Essure coils are the root cause of all my symptoms. I would be happy to get them out of me.
- Dusty’s Story Hello my name is Dusty Anne. I had the Essure implant done in 2004. Since then I have had so many issues it would take too much time to name them all, and I'm sure each of you already know […]
- Rithy’s Story I had essure implanted in May 2007 after my last baby. I was in a bad relationship and did not want to get pregnant anymore. My doctor told me about the essure procedure and no incision […]
- Hope’s Story I had Essure implanted in early 2008 since then, I have suffered hair loss leaving embarrassing bald spots, weight gain, depression, anxiety, heart attack, borderline diabetes, […]
- Toni’s Story After having a surprise baby in 2007 when I was 32 (I already had an 18, 16 & 14 year old at the time) and now having high blood pressure, I was advised that it was dangerous for me […]
- Tracie’s Story I decided to go with Essure back in 2007 after having my 3rd child because of cost, down time, and minimal pain. Little did I know. I had my essure put in at the hospital under […]
- Kelly’s Story I got the Essure procedure done in 2007. A 'ten minute' procedure ended up with a broken camera inside me and three hours of intense pain. I then had to have 2 HSG tests done to confirm […]