I had the Essure placed 8 weeks after having my 3 year old son back in September 2009.
Ever since getting the Essure I have had severe cramping pain in both ovaries.
The cramping during my periods are excruciating to the point of being intolerable. I want to have the procedure reversed but cannot afford to do so. I cannot tolerate the discomfort any longer and don’t know what to do.
- Brandi’s Story I had this done in July of 2008. When they did it my right one did great, but the left one cut through my tube the doctor reversed the coil and then got it in. I have bad cramps a lot and […]
- Tenisha’s Story I had the essure procedure done after my second son was born in April 2011. I constantly have pinch pains in my lower abdomen and pelvic area. My menstrual cycle is also kind of erratic. […]
- Ashley’s Story My name is Ashley, I just turned 26 and I had the essure tubal 4 1/2 years ago. I have 3 wonderful sons and my husband and I decided that was plenty. We looked into our options and […]
- Ashley’s Story I'm 28 now I had the essure done when i was 24, I have had nothing but problems with this procedure. The doctor who placed the essure said that the pain I was having after the essure was […]
- Teresa’s Story I had this done in 2009. I have had nothing but trouble. I never before had a period longer than 4-5 days. After procedure I had periods for weeks! I never know when it would happen. I […]
- Sherita’s Story I had the procedure done going on 8 years in November. Ever since I had that done I have had so many problems. My obgyn didn't even tell me the side affects or the procedure I was […]