Hello, my name is Antionette. I had the IUD Mirena placed back on January 7, 2010. Ever since I have been having the worst pain in my lower abdomen and I had complained about it to my doctor.I have experienced the pain several times. The doctor recommended ultra sounds and still the pain would not go away. She would tell me that the pain would go away, but my doctor was wrong because the pain never did go away.
Last year I found out that I had fibroid tumor and ovarian cysts. This has been the most painful combination. After the discovery I was able to set an appointment with the doctor but I had to cancel it because my baby was sick. The doctor’s office told me later in a letter that my doctor would not handle me anymore. I have to find another OBGYN in this town and the nearest one is about 40 miles from where I live and I do not have any transportation. I have to walk around with this thing inside me and I do not know what to do. I am so scared. Please help me!
- Tammy’s Story I had the Essure procedure last summer. During the procedure my doctor had difficulty with my right tube. I was in so much pain during it I almost fainted. They ended up having to pull […]
- Sharon’s Story Hi, my name is Sharon I've gottenEssure in july2011 and its been a living hell every since. I've recently found out that I have two tumors on my ovarian I've been nausea, dizzy, […]
- Francesca’s Story Hello, I'm Francesca, now 32 years old and I'm living in The Netherlands. Four years ago I had the Essure procedure done. Before that I was a full-time working mom and sporting at almost […]
- Kelly’s Story I had my miracle baby at the age of 42. I was told I could never have children due to Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome and then I had my son. After his birth I opted to have the Essure Implant […]
- Sonya’s Story Erin Brockovich, My name is Sonya Ann Mundy I am 31 years old and live at 408 south Main Street Roxboro NC 27573 and my phone number is 336-597-5288 or 910-622-6737. I am hoping for your […]
- Danielle’s Story I had my son in 2007, after six pregnancies, and three live births I was told by my doctor about Essure. I went 6 week after my son was born and had the Essure implants put in, in my […]