I had the essure procedure done in 2009. What I thought was the best route to prevent pregnancy turned out as a nightmare and still is today. For years I have been having sharp pains in my stomach, waste line, and back. The pain gets so bad I cant even stand. My arms, legs, and face get numb at times. Back and forth to the emergency room, being told over and over there is nothing wrong with me is so frustrating when I know there is something wrong. I find myself tired all the time. Stressing all the time. I cant think of anything that it could be but this essure. It has caused a drastic change in my physical daily activity. And I dont know what to do to solve this situation without someone making me think its just all in my mind. And the longer I wait it seems to get worse and worse.
- Antonica’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2009. What I thought was the best route to prevent pregnancy turned out as a nightmare and still is today. For years I have been having sharp pains in […]
- Arielle’s Story The essure procedure has to be one of the worst things i have done in my life …. i had the procedure done in 2008 and at first every thing seemed to be going fine but that following […]
- Rita’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2012, one month after having my daughter. The ob/gyn highly recommended it. He said it was more effective than the tubal ligation and that the side […]
- Jennifer’s Story Since essure my life went down hill I gained weight over active bladder hair loss non normal periods dizzy spells blurred vision migraines hair loss horrible pains in stomach and back leg […]
- Nicole’s Story I had my procedure done last December. Since then I have had constant lower abdominal pain. Not to mention constant bleeding for almost 6 months after, and extremely heavy and painful […]
- Marcella’s Story I had the procedure done in 2011 after my fourth child. It seemed the right thing to do at the time. It was quick, affordable and I did not have to miss any work. It was as simple as a […]