I’ve had essure for going on three years now. Ever since I’m in severe pain, especially while I’m ovulating. I’ve brought this issue up to my doctor and no one can give me a straight answer. They want to do expensive testing to see what is going on. I really have a feeling is from the essure.
- Alicia’s Story I had Essure done two years ago. I'm always having migraines and severe pain in my side. I keep having them. I am told it's nothing but I didn't have the problems until after the Essure. […]
- Angia’s Story Hi my name is Angia, I had the eesure in June of 2011 I have suffered terribly with UTI's I have had one almost the whole time since I had this put in. I have seen doctor after doctor and […]
- Naomi’s Story Hello I had mine done in 2010 an every sense I've haven't been the same. Im having lots of pain in my body an it seems to just get worse . Omg I can't believe u all are having problems as […]
- Chastity’s Story I had the procedure done in OCt of 2011. I have since then have terrible headaches. Extremely painful cramps during my memstraul cycle from my lower stomach to my knees all the way around. […]
- Brenda’s Story I had tge procedure done in may 2014, since then i have not had a period. I'm constantly bloted and feel and I just want to know if this is normal.
- Rebecca’s Story I am facing a hysterectomy on May 22 because of medical issues caused by essure. Please do not even consider getting it done. They told me lighter periods and. No other problems. My coils […]