I had my Essure done in April of 2014 after having my second child thinking it was going to be a great thing to do, no invasive surgery and so on. After having it done i bleed horribly for months and was in so much pain I went to the ER a few times but there was nothing they could really do. It felt like a knife stuck in my right side and when I would have my period it hurt so much worse that I didn’t know whether to vomit or cry or both. When I finally started going to the doctor for this pain and bleeding, it turned out that the Essure coil had somehow gotten shoved back down into my uterus which was the reason for the pain. Needless to say I had a hysterectomy because there was no other way to relieve the pain. I advise all my friends and anyone else who will listen not to get the Essure procedure or their life will be full of unnecessary pain.
- Tabitha’s Story I had the essure put in 7 months ago and when they did the dye test they seen the coil came out of my right fallopian tube and adhered to my uterus. They said i would need immediate […]
- Rhiannon’s Story Hi I had my Essure put in, in October of 2010 after I had my son in August. They told me it was the answer to my prayers that no one had ever gotten pregnant after getting them in place. I […]
- Tania’s Story Hello my name is Tania I'm 25 years old and I got the essure done this year April 1st 2014, and until now I'm spotting and in cramps and now stabbing pains in my lower abdominal right side […]
- Kelsie’s Story I had the procedure done on April 17 2014. Today I was in emregency with a swollen belly…14 day period and pain. So far I've been told I have a pituitary glad infection. But I'm not […]
- April’s Story I got the essure procedure on April 17, 2014. I have been dealing with terrible pelvic & low stomach pain since. If I knew this was a side effect then I wouldn't have chosen essure. […]
- Michelle’s Story I had the Essure coils placed 3 years ago. I was told they had no side effects. I got a PID infection directly after the procedure and had cramps so bad that I had to go to the […]