Hi my name is April, I had the Essure procedure done on 12/3/2013 in my Ob office and was put out for it. Since then I have experienced migraines, constant pelvic cramping and pain, weight gain, bloating, muscle pain, leg pain,thinning of my hair, severe anxiety and depression and my whole body is in pain ALL the time. I am currently talking to my pcp getting blood work done and recently had it come back with my thyroid coming back high so i have to go back for more blood work to have it checked again before I get started on another medication. Before Essure I was healthy and was active. Now I find it hard just to get out of bed. If we can stop other women from getting Essure it would be amazing.
Thank you for letting me share my story.
- Kim’s Story My good friend called me today (October 3rd, 2014) and asked me if I loved the essure procedure. I told her I loved it but what I didn't realize was this: I got it done 4 1/2 years ago. I […]
- Jaimie’s Story Hi, I had the procedure done in 2014 after my third child. I started having side effects right away. My hair started falling out by the hand fulls, I felt tired and dizzy all the […]
- April’s Story Hi my name is April, i am 35 years old and had the essure procedure in 2009. I have 2 children and at the time i didn't want anymore children. At first I didn't have any problems, but […]
- Venessa’s Story I'm 26 years old and a mother of 2. I had my procedure done in March 2012. The day I got it done I had excruciating pain. I called my obgyn & told them I was hurting worse than after […]
- Vickie’s Story I had Essure in May 2011. With two young kids, a business and a very busy schedule, it seemed like a very good alternative to having my tubes tied. By the end of June 2011, I was in the […]
- Ashton’s Story Hi my name is ashton steele4 1/2 years ago I lost my husband I was only 27 I was sad depressed I didn't think I wanted kids with any body else I went to my doctor ask for a tubal and she […]