I got the Essure implant in August 2012. I was told that I would have to be put under for the procedure to be done. Recently I have had my period but my period stopped early. I have been having unprotected sex with my fiance and now exhibit multiple signs of pregnancy. I just did some research on the implant and it said that I should not have been put under. I have three kids and I’m 23 years old. I don’t think the implant worked. The confirmation exam was very painful as if the doctor had removed the implant. Please help!
- Camie’s Story So let me start off by saying thank you for listening to my story. I've been trying to find someone to listen. I had the Essure procedure done in 2008. I think it was March or April of […]
- Melissa’s Story I am a recent patient who had the Essure implanted in my tubes on July 11, 2012 following the loss of a child on May 25, 2012. Even though I knew nothing about the procedure, I put my […]
- Frances’s Story I had essure done April 2nd 2013 and now nervous because I have been bleeding everyday. Had intercourse with fiancée a week later and hurt. Very restless feeling unusual bruising and […]
- Brittany’s Story I got the essure 9 months ago. I was going to get regular tubal but dr recommended essure. Hed delivered all 3 of my kids, so i trusted him. The first 8 months after i bleed, THE ENTIRE 8 […]
- Mwgan’s Story I had the Essure implants placed almost 6 years ago now. At that time, I hadn't been able to find much research at all stating there were issues with the procedure. My doctor and midwife […]
- Kelsie’s Story I had the procedure done on April 17 2014. Today I was in emregency with a swollen belly…14 day period and pain. So far I've been told I have a pituitary glad infection. But I'm not […]