I had the procedure done and now I have problems with my periods. I have bleeding at a time through 3 or more pads and also tampax at one time. I had weight gain, sharp pain in my intestine area, breathing issues, blackouts/faint, and dizziness. It feels like I’m hemorrhaging and close to death, numbness, blood clots, back and forth to the E.R, sleepiness, hot flashes, stomach pains, migraines, mood swings, having feelings of being pregnant, uneasy to get along with my home and family, depression and other problems.
- Leigh’s Story After giving birth to my daughter in 2006, we felt as if our family was complete. We had one son and one daughter, and my GI doctor was shocked when I told him I had my second child. I had […]
- Phyllis’s Story I had my Essure implanted in August of 2008. I had cramping for weeks after the implant and was told that was normal and give it more time. So I did. It seemed to get better. But in the […]
- Terri’s Story Had my essure placed in March 2010! Some of the problems I'm experiencing! weight gain, severe bloating and my stomach is always swollen, at times looks like I am about four months […]
- Kim’s Story I had the essure done in December 2011, Ever since I have had severe cramping and severe periods. I was thinking it was just me getting older. I am only 31. The headaches, back pain, hot […]
- Jamie’s Story I had my 3rd child in June of 2011 decided to have Essure put in because my doctor at the time highly recommended it. After having it put in Sept 8, 2011 I started with hot flashes, night […]
- Kelly’s Story I am so thrilled to find this information. I have had Essure for several years and have been suffering from health issues also. My migraines have been out of control. Ovarian cysts that […]