I’m a mother of two and in 2008 I decided not to have any more kids. So my doctor introduces me to the Essure procedure saying it’s better than the regular procedure. So I went ahead and got it done. It was the worst decision that I’ve made. I was in so much pain after having it done. I was going back and forth to the doctor for 3 years about this chronic pain in my stomach. The doctor gave me pain medication and hormonal shots to help me. I told her something has to give get this thing out of me. She said that I had to get a hysterectomy done. I was so scared because I was only 33 years old at the time so I had no other choice if I wanted to be pain free. So I had the hysterectomy done in 2011. I had some complication with the hysterectomy but I happy I’m pain free. I wouldn’t suggest anyone to get the Essure procedure done you will regret it for the rest of your life.
- Aretha’s Story Hello my name is Aretha Washington and i have two kids. I decided that I wanted no more kids at the age of 30. So my primary doctor told me about the Essure implant in 2008. It was the […]
- Judith’s Story I'AM 33 YEARS OLD. I HAD MY ESSURE PROCEDURE DECEMBER 2013. IM A MOTHER OF 4 KIDS AND I DECIDED THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE ANYMORE, ONE OF MY CO-WORKERS WAS LOOKING IN TO THE ESSURE […]
- Tausha’s Story Hello I am Tausha. I'm a mother of two and I'm 33 yrs old. I had essure put in back in 2011 when I had an ablation done. Since having it I have had painful migraines, joint pain, […]
- Alicia’s Story I had the essure prodecure done on Oct. 26, 2012. I have been bleeding A LOT since this procedure. My stomach always hurts just some times worse than others. I have been to the doctor for […]
- Rebecka’s Story I am 30 years old and I am a geolgy student, mother of three and a wife. I had the essure procedure and that lead to me having to have a total hysterectomy. The hysterectomy has caused […]
- Michelle’s Story I am a mother of four. I been very active since high school. I used to workout six days a week and never had any type of medical problems. I also always did routine check ups with my […]