Hi my name is Ashley I live in seguin tx i have 5 beautiful children i had my essure done August 2012 after my last son i was very excited not be in a hospital or recovery simple n easy back to work need to say i had the worst experience it started as really bad cramps that led to nausea i also developed a bacteria infection later during the first year i than got to cyst Two on each side of my ovaries from there in and out of hospital pain that no Hospital doctor know where its from just give me pain meds i also taste metal at times i frequently get UTIs i can barley have sex its so uncomfortable I mean im 26 i shouldn’t have all these problems i want them removed someone please email with help can go to Nicolejeff87@gmail.com also i haven’t had a period pain on my left side vomiting tiredness and nipples sore ive been getting dizzy i read it could be an ectopic pregnancy help. Help please.
- Steph’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2007. The Essure was required by my doctor for me to have the Nova Sure (endometrial ablation) procdure to prevent unsafe pregnancies. All doctors required […]
- Randi’s Story After have 3 children and marrying a man with 3 of his own I decided I was done having children. After evaluating options given Essure was the easiest, less expensive less evassive […]
- Susanna’s Story My name is Susanna mother of 7 live children 1 miscarriage of 5 mo. Then 1 ectopic pregnancy of which lead to find a permanent solution. So scared to lose another child or die and not be […]
- Ashley’s Story At this point, I feel ashamed I even got the procedure done. Did I trust to easy? I made the decision to get the procedure done about 6 years ago. I felt pushed into doing it and was told […]
- Angela’s Story I am Angela Woods of Franklin, Ohio. Two years ago I had the Essure. An ablation was done to prevent pregnancy and help with bleeding. My doctor told me that it was a faster and safer […]
- MARIE’s Story I am crying with both relief that I am not crazy and fear for what I now have to do. I had Essure done about 8 years ago, my doctor did not mention any side effects or problems with the […]