I have had essure since 2011. Since then I have had depression and anxiety. So extreme that I have suicidal thoughts. I have had tremendous hair loss, I actually have a bald spot on the back of my head. Joint pain, back pain, regular headaches. Horrible abdominal cramping, irregular periods. Bleeding and pain during intercourse. Brain fog and just not feeling like myself. I don’t have the resources or the backing of a doctor to have my coils removed. I am afraid that these coils will eventually kill me.
- Heather’s Story I received Essure in 2012, after my Doctor suggested that it would be the best solution for me in the way of permanent birth control. I of course had hang-ups about leaving a foreign […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the ensure procedure done in 2008, I have experienced sharp pain, hair loss, brain fog, insomnia more. I regret getting this done and wish I would have done more research. It has […]
- Ashley’s Story At this point, I feel ashamed I even got the procedure done. Did I trust to easy? I made the decision to get the procedure done about 6 years ago. I felt pushed into doing it and was told […]
- Kim’s Story Hey everyone! My name is Kim and I had Essure placed October 2012. Let me just say before Essure, I had energy and felt amazing! Shortly after getting the procedure, about 3 months […]
- Ashley’s Story I HAD THE PROCEDURE DONE FOUR YEARS AGO IN 2009. I MADE THE CHOICE OUT OF A BROKEN HEART. MY YOUNGEST SONS FATHER LEFT ME DURING MY PREGNANCY, AFTER HAVING MY SON GREGORY I WAS A SINGLE […]
- Hope’s Story I had Essure implanted in early 2008 since then, I have suffered hair loss leaving embarrassing bald spots, weight gain, depression, anxiety, heart attack, borderline diabetes, […]