My name is Ashley and I am a mother to 3 beautiful children. With my last child I had to have an emergency C-Section at 34 weeks. My doctor advised against me getting a tubal because of how premature he was. At my 6 weeks check up she basically told me my only option was to get the Essure. I knew I didnt want to have any more children and with her advice scheduled my surgery. I did not have any problems for the fist 6 months however now I have extreme periods…very painful cramps, very heavy bleeding, painful ovulation. I am tired all of the time. I look bloated atleast 2 weeks before my period to the point where I look like I could be 6 months pregnant. When lifting anything, including my 2 year old son, I have a pulling sensation from my right lower abdomen. When I cough I have an extreme pain. I want to have them removed but I know my insurance wont cover it and I dont know if they are able to with out doing a hysterectomy.
- Aiesha’s Story I am 32 years old I had the essure procedure performed after my 4th child was born back in 2009. My doctor informed me of this new and very effective form of permanent birth control after […]
- Denise’s Story After I had my 4th child I decided I did not want anymore children. Taking birth control was not an option. My doctor told me my best option was the essure procedure. I asked about any […]
- Amy’s Story I AM 38 YEARS OLD . I AM A WIFE , A MOTHER AND A 2 TIME CANCER SURVIVOR. I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE A CONDENSED VERSION OF MY ESSURE NIGHTMARE WITH YOU. I HAD INITIALLY REQUESTED HAVING MY […]
- Amanda’s Story My name is Amanda I'm 32 years old after having my fifth child in 2008 my doctor told me about the assure and I thought why not its easier faster and cheaper than a tubal ligation but now […]
- Melanie’s Story my name is melanie i am 29 yrs old with 2 beautiful children i was advised to get the essure procedure done after i had my last child as both my deliveries nearly cost me my life the day i […]
- Crystal’s Story In February 2012, after the passing of my husband, I decided I was not going to have any more children. Today is November 8, 2014 and I found out 2 days ago, I am 11 weeks PREGNATE! My […]