My name is Ashley, I just turned 26 and I had the essure tubal 4 1/2 years ago. I have 3 wonderful sons and my husband and I decided that was plenty. We looked into our options and decided on the essure procedure because it was permanent and and seemed low risk. Since I had this procedure done I have had issues with my period not being regular, spotting for weeks at a time, passing out, excruciating headaches, extreme breast tenderness, and painful cramps. I have been to several doctors and nothing has been said about the possibility of my essure being to blame! I know that it is the problem after reading the testimonials. I recently had a 3 week period and have had nausea almost every night. I hope that my story can help someone the way that the ones I have read helped me. Helping me realize that all of this is connected is greatly appreciated. Now maybe I can get the help I need to feel normal again. Thank you everyone who shared their stories.
- Ashley’s Story I'm 28 now I had the essure done when i was 24, I have had nothing but problems with this procedure. The doctor who placed the essure said that the pain I was having after the essure was […]
- Cherlyn’s Story Hello, I had the Essure procedure done in April 2012 after my 3rd child was born Oct 2011. I have read a ton about people who are going through so many problems because of Essure. I […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I had Essure done after my third son was born in 2010. I have read some of the stories and I have the same symptoms like headache, I never used to get them at all. I am also tired all the […]
- Crystal’s Story I had the procedure done in September 2010 shortly after I began having irregular periods and extreme pain in my lower abdomen and low back pain. I feel like I'm having contractions. I […]
- C’s Story I just had my 4th child one week ago and was planning on having the Essure procedure done since it is less invasive than having a tubal ligation. I wanted to find out how the procedure was […]
- Valeria’s Story I had the essure process done 4 years ago. Since the procedure I have had very very heavy periods. I have also experienced headaches. I cant even have relations with my husband anymore […]