Hi my name is ashton steele4 1/2 years ago I lost my husband I was only 27 I was sad depressed I didn’t think I wanted kids with any body else I went to my doctor ask for a tubal and she pushed essure that’s when everything went down hill I bleed for months I pass clots the size of golf ball my hair is falling out im bloated I have pain in my pelvic leg cramps I had to get novasure I still bleed my teeth are loose I’ve gained so much weight I go to a doctor next month hopefully the essure can be removed.
- Brittany’s Story Hi! Im a 30 years old mother of 2 kids my daughter was born in 2008 and my son was born in 2010 and a wife to a very supportive husband! We desided 2 kids were enough for us so I went […]
- April’s Story Hi my name is April, I had the Essure procedure done on 12/3/2013 in my Ob office and was put out for it. Since then I have experienced migraines, constant pelvic cramping and pain, weight […]
- Tanya’s Story Hi my name is Tanya and I had the Essure procedure in 2009. I have two wonderful boys but after my little one, I was having etopic pregnancies. All had to be terminated. I went to the […]
- Selena’s Story Hi Erin, I too have had this terrible surgery, Essure. Shortly afterwards I complained of more bleeding, pain an the inability to have sex with my husband at all. Then I had this bladder […]
- Jennifer’s Story Since essure my life went down hill I gained weight over active bladder hair loss non normal periods dizzy spells blurred vision migraines hair loss horrible pains in stomach and back leg […]
- Holly’s Story My story began after having my 3rd child in March of 2011. I knew that our family was done growing and my husband and I were tyring to figure out which one of us was going to be the […]