I choose to have the essure done about 3 years ago. It was the most painful thing I have done about a week after it being put in ,my body rejected the metal and it was forced out tearing everything along the way. I had to end up getting my Fallopian tube removed with in two months of having the essure done. Which led to a partial hysterectomy. I still have cramps and pain to this day. I would highly go for a different birth control.
- Beverly’s Story Well I've had essure for about 3 1/2 years and did not realize that there were any problems for other people with this device. I have had severe cramps, bleeding at different times of the […]
- Lena’s Story I had this procedure done in April of 2012 3 months after the birth of my third child. The procedure itself was painful, and I was in severe pain for well over a week. I also bled from the […]
- Leslie’s Story A few years ago I decided to have this procedure done. After all was done a few hours later I was in horrible pain, not knowing what went wrong a day later I decided to the ER. they said […]
- Ashley’s Story I had the essure done after my 3 rd child. He was about 4 months old. I was told how 'wonderful' this birth control was going to be. Never once did they tell me how horrible and long my […]
- Christina’s Story I had the procedure done about 3 yrs ago. During my follow up appointment after the implants they indicated that the implant was not sitting in the proper place and therefore was […]
- Johna’s Story I had the procedure in 2012. During the procedure I knew something wasn't right because it was extremely painful on one side. During the waiting period to see if it took I was having back […]