Im suppose to have this surgery done Friday but as I ready on this I don’t think I want to do this
- Kayla’s Story I had Essure placed in April 2010. Following the surgery I bled for two straight weeks. My Doctor said “Oh that’s normal”. I come to find out it wasn't normal. The three month follow-up […]
- Kierra’s Story I had my essure procedure done in 2013. Sense then I have had back pains, pelvic pain, headaches, bloating , and my hair is coming out. I'm just ready to get back to my regular self. I'm […]
- Victoria’s Story I'm suppose to undergo the procedure on halloween. Today I received the depo shot. My doctor is all for it but my mind is really second guessing this. I have no idea.
- Kristina’s Story Hmmm- what a bummer this Friday was. Let's start at the beginning. My name is Kristina. I am now 31 years old. Five years ago I had the Essure procedure done after getting out of an […]
- Tabatha’s Story In April 2014 I had my rainbow baby a handsome little boy, at that time I had decoded I would count my blessings. I told my obgyn about my decision and he told me to think it over. I was […]
- Jamie’s Story I had the Essure placed on April 17, 2014. I only had one side done, because they couldn't place the other side. After about two weeks, I developed an infection. Like many others, I was […]