hi. I had these put in about 15 months ago,,,not to bad at first ,but about a year ago started having very bad periods again and Very bad pain that radiates down the front of my thighs! It also feels like something is grating and grinding on the left side…trying to hold a laundry basket or anyhting against that side is sooo painfull! It gets so bad im taking Ibuprofen all the time…I cannot go back to my doc.becouse i could not finish paying him from the first surgery! Cant when I cant keep a full time job! my husband wants them out… But what the hell am i supposed to do? That cost…i feel stuck and just hope it doesnt make me any worse off then what Im living with now!
- Jannecia’s Story I had the essure procedure done May 2006. Up until December 2013 I was fine. First sign of discomfort was pelvic pain which eventually start radiating to my back and thigh area. I went to […]
- Jeniffer’s Story Hi everyone, I had the essure procedure done March 8th 2013 and I basically had a life changing experience. I was depressed, I had no energy, nausea, bleeding, spotting, pain in my […]
- Angia’s Story Hi my name is Angia, I had the eesure in June of 2011 I have suffered terribly with UTI's I have had one almost the whole time since I had this put in. I have seen doctor after doctor and […]
- Karry’s Story Hello, I had essure inserted back on 1/2013. When I went to my OBGYN to get information on my choises for permanent sterilization she told me about Essure. My doctor made it […]
- Delinda’s Story I had essure implanted in 2007 after my third child i was told it permantely prevented pregnancy without any symtoms. Ever since my periods have been so heavy and painful i cant carry a […]
- Willette’s Story My name is Willette. I have had the essure since 03/22/07. I thought I was making the right decision but I didn't. I have lower pains in my stomach, bad cramps. I also have been in and […]