I had the Essure procedure done about 3 months ago (July-2013) since then I being having really bad pain on my lower back and feels like my uterus is coming out, every time I have my period I have cramps really bad (never had them before), feel really tired, bloaded, and the worse part I gain about 25lb and I’m very active. This happen since I had the surgery. I went to the Essure website to see if my symptom were normal and I found a lot of people complaining about it. I got an email from one of their ‘nurses’ and said that my symptoms were normal and that will go away eventually. At this point I just want to take them out, they don’t feel right and they hurt. (This is more of a personal experiance) but after having sex with my husband, I bleed like if I had a cut and is just bleed for a couple of days (really light tho).
- Bárbara’s Story Hello, my name is Barbara Overduyn, as many people I also chose to have essuere planted on me. before the surgery I was healthy and very active, after I has the surgery I got a lot of […]
- Christian’s Story I had more than one Dr. tell me I would be fine the next day and I would just feel cramping during the procedure. Painful procedure and I couldn't work for a week and partially another […]
- Shalia’s Story My name is Shalia I am 30, but I was 22 at the time I got the Essure. I had just had my 2nd child and made the decision that 2 was enough for me so I began speaking with my doctor about a […]
- Nicole’s Story Yes I had essure for over 3 yrs now I thought I was going crazy and I thought it was just in my head and Ive always had bad cramps but now its every day for at least 15 mins bent over on […]
- Lee’s Story I am 38 years old now and in Nov 2012 I had the ESSURE put in. I have been experiencing excruciating intermittent trigger point pain. The surgeon explained to me that once the ESSURE was […]
- Valerie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in March 2012. Three weeks later I started having headaches that wouldn't go away. My first period after the procedure was heavy and lasted 7 days with […]