Hello, my name is Barbara Overduyn, as many people I also chose to have essuere planted on me. before the surgery I was healthy and very active, after I has the surgery I got a lot of cramps, headache, backache, blooding and weight gain (I couldn’t keep it off) since I got my surgery I gain 30 lb, fortunately I just got them removed and I hope this will help me go back to a normal person. My advice to all of you that want to do this please research before you do it, for a lot if people works but for all of us didn’t, it made my life miserable.
- Barbara’s Story I had the Essure procedure done about 3 months ago (July-2013) since then I being having really bad pain on my lower back and feels like my uterus is coming out, every time I have my […]
- Sharon’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2010. It was explained to me to be a very easy (15 minute), in office procedure. After 2 failed attempts to place one in my left tube, the 3rd attempt was a […]
- Katie’s Story I had the essure put in about two years ago after being assured by my gyno that this was the safest and most reliable option of permanant birth control. I had issues with the […]
- Jennifer’s Story I am 33 years of age. Before the procedure was done; I was a healthy, and very active woman. A mother, and at that time I had a great sex drive. My husband and I have been dealing with a […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the Essure implant about 5 years ago. Thought it was the best thing until I started to have very heavy menstral periods. I would not last a half hour without having to change […]
- Amy’s Story I was 21 years old and just had my second child when I was offered the Essure procedure because I wanted 'permanent' birth control. This was completed March 2007. The doctor has some […]