I have been the victim of this Essure pain for the past 7 years! After having the insertions in patient, I had pain from the get go. It never stops really. I use tylenol to subside it but typically my pain is excruciating! It lasts 7-10 days intermittently between beginning – end of period and during ovulation. Some months I have nausea, sweats, fainting and in other months I have diarrhea. I asked the doctor who inserted it to take them out 4 years ago. I had no insurance and she wanted over $6K.
I recently relocated to CO and am working diligently to get a doctor HERE to remove them. Wish me luck and THANK YOU Erin for taking the time to support this group.
- Amy’s Story My doctor talked me in to getting the essure. I had my fourth child in Aug. 2010. I went in to have the essure put in but the doctor could not see well enough to insert them. So I went […]
- Becky’s Story I had my second child in May 2011 and by December 2011 I had essure implanted. I had issues with my pregnancy and postpardom so this was part of the reason for choosing essure as this […]
- Breeanne’s Story Hi my name is Breeanne. I'm 27 years old and have three babies. I have had the Essure done after my youngest turned one. I knew that I did not want anymore children. So in July 2012 I got […]
- Breeanne’s Story Hi my name is Breeanne I'm 27 years old and have 3 babies and I to have had the essure done after my youngest turned 1. I knew that I did not want anymore children. So in July 2012 I got […]
- Colleen’s Story I'm a 48 year old caucasian woman in Wisconsin. I had two Essure devices inserted in my fallopian tubes August 7, 2015. This procedure was extremely painful, as was the followup visit. […]
- Chale’s Story I had the Essure done in 2011. I went back for the test and all was 100% blocked. I was put under during the implanting and had no pain except mild cramping afterwards. My periods changed […]