I got the essure procedure in 2008. I was fine the first yr. And every check up they did was ok. But since that first year I have ezperienced worse menstrual cycle with lots of pain in ovarian area and my back. I have asked several dr to remove thwm knowing they werent a smart idea. I was told to get the menerva ring or get a hysterectomy. I want them out. My menstrual cycles are debilitating to say the least.
- Tenisha’s Story I had the essure procedure done after my second son was born in April 2011. I constantly have pinch pains in my lower abdomen and pelvic area. My menstrual cycle is also kind of erratic. […]
- Amber’s Story I had th essure put in December 2010 just 3mths after my son was born. My dr told me it was the best and safest way. I regreted it mths later as I gained over 50lbs and had severe pelvic […]
- Jaqueline’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in June 2011 and have had a lot of pain in my lower abdominal area. I could never figure out why so I started researching this and found that there has been […]
- Amy’s Story I had the Essure implants inserted in 2011 and I wish I would have known then what the potential side effects would be. I have experienced multiple side effects over the past 4 years […]
- Kerri’s Story I just had mine done a little bit ago. I had no idea I wish I had done more research. I am in pain and cramping severly still and developed a rash. Im going to have to save to get it […]
- Heather’s Story I had my procedure done on April 26, 2012. I have constant pain in my pelvic area and a lot of times it feels like there is pressure on my pelvis. I get headaches a lot. I have gained a […]