Well I’ve had essure for about 3 1/2 years and did not realize that there were any problems for other people with this device. I have had severe cramps, bleeding at different times of the month, bloating, my legs swell and I just feel extremely tired most of the time. I thought that was just the way my body was going to be. I really haven’t been back to the doctor that did this procedure because she really stood behind it and promoted it. I have been getting worse and now that I’ve seen and have heard about these stories I am going to find out if this is the reason of my problems. If so I shall have it removed. Thank you for hearing my story.
- Elizabeth’s Story I had Essure done after my third son was born in 2010. I have read some of the stories and I have the same symptoms like headache, I never used to get them at all. I am also tired all the […]
- Shirley’s Story I have not found out yet if anything is wrong with me because of this device. I did start getting menstrual cramps after getting the device, which I never had before. I got the procedure […]
- Mechelle’s Story I thought i was goin nuts till i seen the story on the news about essure. I had the procedure 3 years ago and have been having really bad headaches, blurred vision, hearing problems, […]
- Rebecca’s Story I had gotten the Essure in November of 2011 . I have had problems since. I get a lot of headaches that go down into my back, leg cramps, and muscle cramps. I've gained 40 pounds since I've […]
- Willette’s Story My name is Willette. I have had the essure since 03/22/07. I thought I was making the right decision but I didn't. I have lower pains in my stomach, bad cramps. I also have been in and […]
- Brooke’s Story I thought it was just me with issues. There are times I stand up and can't straighten out my body because I have such a cramping and pulling sensation. It hurts so bad.