I had Essure done June 12, 2013. I have been bleeding since then. Sometimes I will stop bleeding for a day or maybe a few hours and start right back up. I feel like I can feel the coils in my tubes. I don’t have my energy like I had before the procedure. I also been having bad back pains and I feel nauseous at times.
- Emily’s Story I had Essure in 2008. The doctor told me that there would be no side affects and everything would be back to normal in a day. After I got it done I had a period for like months. After […]
- Busola’s Story I had the essure done in May 2013 and three months after then, I had HSG done to confirm blockage and it came back ok. To my amazement, the coil came out in July 2014 (14 months after) […]
- Zulay’s Story I had the essure procedure done in June 2013. I've been bleeding ever since. Last month I had a procedure to help with the bleeding, but it didn't work. In two weeks I'm going to get […]
- Sommer’s Story After my fifth child I decided to have the essure implants. Not long after the procedure I started having back pains, joint pains and become extremely fatigue . My periods are worse now […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I had the Essure Inserts put in after my second child in June 2013. Since then I have had heavy bleeding, cramping, and excruciating lower back pain on my left side that never goes away.
- Bianca’s Story I had gotten essure in 2009 a year after my daughter was born i am 25 and have 3 kids at that time i didnt want no more kids. i been having bad headaches, cramping like im having […]