I just came across these stories.
I had this implant done back in 2009, I was doing fine until the last couple of months in the year of 2013 I’ve been in and out of the er with pains, nausea, and headaches I’ve even went to my obygn she mentioned about the implants but can’t do nothing because of no insurance and not rolling in the money to have it checked out and I’ve been saying it’s something to do with this implant cause tested everything else it’s fine. It’s killing me cause I can’t have adult fun with my husband because of this. I work full time still can’t afford insurance or the help to fix this. I’m a mother of four children and it hurts my children and my husband to see me hurt and suffer from this.
- Gina’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in January 2010, after having our third child. Since then I have had heavy cycles, alot of pain, many headaches and much more. I have been to a Doctor whom […]
- Brianne’s Story I had the Essure coils inserted a few months after my youngest son was born in 2008. At the time it seemed like the easier option for sterilization. Within two weeks after the procedure I […]
- Susie’s Story I got the essure implant 1 year ago . I am now having very bad cramps, every time I ovulate it's bloody discharge and when I cough sometimes I feel like the implants are stabbing me . I […]
- Rosa’s Story Hi Iam a mother of four I had the essure procedure done 2012 after the procedure I notice this horrible pain like if something was poking my abdomen I spoke to the nurse at the clinic and […]
- Tammie’s Story I had Essure after I had my 6 young children. I started displaying problems, my periods stopped for months at a time and I would swell up. I went to see the Doctor and they ran tests to […]
- Judith’s Story I'AM 33 YEARS OLD. I HAD MY ESSURE PROCEDURE DECEMBER 2013. IM A MOTHER OF 4 KIDS AND I DECIDED THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE ANYMORE, ONE OF MY CO-WORKERS WAS LOOKING IN TO THE ESSURE […]