I had essure implant in 2008 after my last baby. And within a year I was pregnant. I had the pregnancy taken out and went for a repeat dye test. This came back negative, that is the essure was in its proper place. To my utmost disappointment, I got pregnant again within months. I had to have a second abortion which I am regretting and unhappy about.
In addition to getting pregnant twice after being assured that the essure implant was successful, I am now dealing with serious allergic reaction to dyes (particularly red and yellow). This reaction is mainly on my face. My face used to be without blemish. NOW, it is always a struggle every morning to leave the house to go to work because of the severity of the acne-like nodules on my face. I am so sad, depressed, unhappy and above all do not any iota of self confidence or self esteem because of my face. I just discovered that it could be the 2 dye tests that triggered something off in my body.
Finally, after the second pregnancy, I had to go for a tubal ligation.
- Terria’s Story I had the Essure implants in October 2008 and recently I took a pregnancy test only to discover that I'm pregnant! This wasn't in my plans. I had began noticing severe pains in my […]
- Annique’s Story After my third son, we were done! We were closing up the factory, leaving the playground open and moving past the baby making years. I was apprehensive about going under the knife for a […]
- Leslie’s Story I had the Essure performed in May 2011. I just found out that I am expecting at age 46. I had not been having any complications, very normal periods. Recently went in for a different […]
- Toniesha’s Story Hello, My name is Toniesha Im a single mother of 4 and I had the essure procedure done in 2010 after I gave birth to my last child in 2009. I have had so many issues as far as my monthly […]
- Wai-Yi “Annie”‘s Story So, I'm pregnant now at 39. I know that my right Essure plug did not take; so I'm not too surprise about the pregnancy. What I’m disappointed about is the discomfort coming from the […]
- Brooke’s Story Hello y'all in 2009 i had our last off 3 children and decided to get my tubes tied 3 was defiantly enough. My doctor refused to tie my tubes and said the only option i had was to have […]