My name is Blanca and I am 25 years old I had the Essure procedure done 2 1/2 yrs ago after having my 4th son. Since then I have experience some pelvic pain but bc I have a high pain tolerance I paid it no attention until 4 days ago when the pain simply didn’t go away. I visited my OB who ordered an ultrasound which revealed the coil in my left Fallopian tube had migrated outside and was enbeded in my uterin wall. Now I have to have surgery to get the coil out and possible risk loosing my left Fallopian tube.
- Jessica’s Story Essure has RUINED my life!!! I had went into the OB's office with the thought in mind to have my tubes tied. He mentioned this procedure, and made it sound like it was the greatest thing […]
- Kelli’s Story I had the procedure done about 5 or 6 years ago. About 4 weeks after the procedure, when I returned to the doctor to have the dye test done to make sure the coils were properly placed, […]
- Blair’s Story On July 16th 2013 I Underwent the procedure for ESSURE. I decided to go with ESSURE after having complications during both my 3rd pregnancy and c-section. I have a hard time remembering to […]
- Elaine’s Story I had the essure procedure done in the fall of 2009. I should have known something went wrong during the procedure. The doctor even said she had trouble getting one of the coils into […]
- Christy’s Story I had the essure surgery on January 31, 2012 and it was the worst mistake of my life. I have had severe pain ever since and just learned yesterday that the coils are lodged into my uterus. […]
- Lori’s Story I had this procedure done in 2007 and had problems from day one. The coil that was placed in my right fallopian tube was rejected right away during the procedure and had to be removed and […]