I had the Essure procedure done in July 2011. I went back to see my Doctor in November 2011 and told him that I was having sharp stabbing pains where he implanted the devices. I was really upset that I had not been warned that I could have this side effect. He denied it was Essure even when I had no prior issues. He got really angry during our conversation, even was rude to an assistant that called his phone while I was in his office. I was so crushed that he acted the way he did. He did nothing to try to help me, except offer me some birth control. I am still having side effects and now I’m having a hard time even trusting Doctors.
- Sandi’s Story I had the Essure device implanted in 2008. The Doctor that did it had no idea what he was doing. He attempted to implant it on my left side, didnt think it went in, and tried AGAIN not […]
- Jeanne’s Story I had the Essure devices implanted in 2006 by my gynecologist. It was the most painful experience I have ever endured – and I gave birth to both of my daughters without pain […]
- Ryan’s Story I am a 34-year-old mother of three beautiful children and my husband and I decided to have the Essure procedure done in 2006. The procedure itself went good, but after three months and I […]
- Michelle’s Story I was that girl that always knew she wasn't cut out to be a mom. I've had the same doctor since I was a teenager and first went on birth control and we had talked repeatedly about […]
- Shelly’s Story I had it done in 2010 it took them 45 min to get the right side in. Left side was no prob. After I left I was in so much pain like I was in labor. That was the start of a 5 month prob of […]
- Bobbie’s Story On Dec. 31st 2009 I had my essures placed. It was an extremely painful procedure and the doctor had a difficult time placing one. Following this procedure I had an ablation preformed […]