I was pushed into the essure by my doctor after asking for a tubal ligation. I had the implantation on the 15th of August 2013. During my implantation the doctor said that one of the coils failed to release so she opened a second kit and did a second coil at the time I was told that only one coil fired so I had one coil in each tube. Over the next few days I started bleeding heavy and cramping really bad but was told its normal to have that for a while after having this done. I have also had random fevers, headaches, muscle pain and stiffness, severe energy loss The bleeding dose stop some but I am always spotting. I had my hsg test done yesterday the 15th of November and found out I have two coils in my left tube and one in my right. I have obtained copy’s of the images from the hsg test but I am being told I can not have any of my other medical records that have to do with essure.
- Rachel’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in July of 2012. I didn't have any problems with it until a couple months ago. The procedure was painful. The doctor was able to place one tube on my right […]
- Michela’s Story I had the Essure placed in 2010. In 2013, I was told I had a thyroid condition and was placed on levothyroxine. I had severe reactions to it. I have seen several specialists […]
- Maranda’s Story I decided in 2007 to get the Essure procedure done after my second child. My normal ob/gyn did the procedure and assured me it was perfectly fine.Once the surgery was done and I came to my […]
- Ivonne’s Story I had the essure coil implanted 3 years ago. For the last year I have been feeling tired, with no energy, muscle pain, can't breath well sometimes and My legs hurt when I go […]
- Dawn’s Story My name is dawn and I had the essure procedure done after I had my daughter Makayla in 2010. Its the worst decision I ever made. Two days after they placed the coils I ended up in the er […]
- Amber’s Story I have had the Essure implants for five years now. The pain is horrible. Not only do I feel massive amounts of pain two days before my period but as well as all the way through my ten […]