I had this done on Dec. 23, 2013. I have pains in my sides. My periods are 13 to 14 days long. Go away for about 5 days if lucky and right back again. Constantly tired, no energy and just cant lose weight. I never had any of these problems until after i had this procedure done. I wish I could have a reversal done but dont have the money. Please dont have these things put in your body.
- Pavi’s Story I got Essure in September 2008, just 6 weeks after having my second baby. Since then my periods have went from 5 days to 14 days. Half way through the month I spot for at least 3 days. I […]
- Ashley’s Story I had the Essure done in January 2013. This is the worst thing I've ever done. My hair falls out in chunks. I'm always tired. My period is so irregular I will have a period for 2 weeks […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2007 and since than its been hell for me. It started with my periods the cramping became more painful to the point now it makes me double over. And in 2013 […]
- Imelda’s Story I had the essure procedure done in November of 2010 and then had an xray to ensure that the coils were in place and that I was 'sterile'. Everything was fine and I had no problems for 3 […]
- Natasha’s Story Hi my name is Natasha Park, I'm 30yrs old, I live in San Tan Valley, AZ. I got the Essure procedure back in April, 2013. But now since I got it, I regret it. I want to get it reversed but […]
- Belinda’s Story Hi, This is my story.I had my last child in January of 2007.I had the Essure procedure done March of 2007,and went back for my follow up appointments.Everything seemed to be going […]