I had this done in July of 2008. When they did it my right one did great, but the left one cut through my tube the doctor reversed the coil and then got it in. I have bad cramps a lot and heavy periods. I have looked into removal surgery but it costs too much I have five children and can’t afford anymore or the surgery.
- Julie’s Story I just want to say that I had the essure procedure done, and about a month later, had to go back for surgery to remove the coils because of constant pain. One coil had bent and embedded […]
- Ann’s Story I had the Essure placed 8 weeks after having my 3 year old son back in September 2009. Ever since getting the Essure I have had severe cramping pain in both ovaries. The cramping […]
- Kelly’s Story I had my essure put in dec 2012. I have had nothing but problems with it. I started to have depression, pains and bleeding heavy. I cry because of the pain. I just want it removed but I […]
- Brandy’s Story I had essure implanted in October 2010 and now I wish I never had it done I want them out and my tubes restored but my insurance won't cover it unless I have a hysterectomy there's nothing […]
- Samantha’s Story I had my Essure procedure done this year in February. I have had severe pain in my back, legs, and pelvic area since I had it placed. I want to have the coils removed but I can't afford […]
- Shamaunda’s Story I had the essure procedure done about four years ago .I choose this procedure because it I would not have to go into the hospital for a surgical procedure.After the essure procedure I had […]