Hello, I don’t normally talk about my situation, but I feel I need to get my story out to help others.. 10 months ago I delivered a beautiful baby boy 5 weeks early.. I was very sick and did not know until that day at my doctors appointment. I was sent straight to the hospital from the office. Apparently I had come down with HELLP syndrome and had never even heard of it.. 3 hours after getting to the hospital I was rushed to the OR for Emergency C-Section. Skip forward 3 months and the hell happened. I was told to never have kids again bc they had lost me on the table.. I was scared and all alone. my Dr pretty much told me Essure was my only choice, so I agreed, bc I am only 34 and have 2 boys that need their Mommy.. Since my procedure I have not been the same. I suffer from extreme pain, memory loss, depression, very angry, and excessive bleeding.. I know this is not normal for me. I was a carefree loving and kind person prior to all of this. I had gone back to see my dr with my problems and he told me it was all in my head, that I’m crazy!! I honestly just want my life back to normal for myself and my family.. So please if you read my story think twice before you say yes to Essure!!! Thank you for reading..
- Brandy’s Story So I've already told my story here before but I feel I need to tell it again and I've also had newer symptoms 'pop up'!!!! I had the procedure done in/around August 2011. That October I […]
- Kim’s Story My good friend called me today (October 3rd, 2014) and asked me if I loved the essure procedure. I told her I loved it but what I didn't realize was this: I got it done 4 1/2 years ago. I […]
- Tonya’s Story After the birth of my 2nd child had the scare of a thinking I was pregnant again with # 3 now even before she was 5 months old and the hubster at the time didn't want anymore kids. Birth […]
- Lakeisha’s Story In 2013, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. I was happy because I was in a new relationship with my first love, sharing our first child together. I had already had two boys from […]
- Jessie’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2008. I wanted to have a permanent birth control done that would not put me in the hospital so this procedure was perfect until I got on the table. I was […]
- Dara’s Story I'm 26 years old and a mother to three beautiful kids. Two boys, and one girl. They are my life. I conceived all of them while I was on birth control and I knew after my daughter was born, […]