Hello, I’m 33 years old and had Essure put in dec of 2012. I thought at first that this was a great choice, but since I have had them I get really bad back aches. They would come and go and in August of 2014 I went to the doc they did x-ray and found nothing. I then just kept going on day by day with some pain, went to chiropractor. That only helped a little. Well I recently went back in to the doctor, because the pain is so bad. They took a x ray and I have inflammation around my spine which is pushing my spine out. I have attached a picture of what it looks like right now. I asked my doc if it is the Essure she didn’t know what to say. Now after much thought I’m sure I’m going to get my coils removed and my tubes. I just have to save some time off of work. I regret ever getting them and I should have tied my tubes. Think of the coils as a sliver that has entered your body, I believe that my body is trying to get rid of the coils, because they are a foreign object. Beware ladies don’t get Essure. I hope and pray that I can get them out soon. My kids need me to be able to run with them and not be in pain anymore.
- Rebekah’s Story I had mine done last year and experienced terrible pain from the day I had it done up until I ended up having to have a full hysterectomie done! I complained for months how much pain I was […]
- Michelle’s Story I had the essure procedure done several years ago. I have always gotten headaches and had odd discomfort in my abdomen so I typically ignore anything because the Dr's usually tell me it’s […]
- Fayetel’s Story Hello my name is Fayetel Cherry I had the device installed over 15 years ago and started having problems about three years after it..I constantly feel like something is sticking me in my […]
- Brandy’s Story I had the Essure done in November of 2009. After a year I had a period that lasted for 3 months. I have pain all over my body that I never had before the Essure. I wish I would never had […]
- Eirn’s Story I had the Essure proceedure done aproximatley in October of 2012. No one ever told me there would be coils involved from what I can remember, in fact I thought that it was a gelatin […]
- Danyelle’s Story I had Essure implanted November 2012. The docs will say it's non surgical, it's not I was put under. The brochure said it had Nickel in it, I asked my doc about that since I have a nickel […]