I’m 36 and a mother of 2. I had my first at 29 and my second at 35. I knew my daughter would be the last, so I opted for a tubal. My doctor talked me out of the tubal and recommended Essure. I trusted the doctor and had the procedure done in May 2013. It’s now August and I’m 5 weeks pregnant. I’m terrified of possible complications with the pregnancy due to the coils, but more so in shock because I thought I was done. I have had no pain or problems since having the procedure. I do feel a stabbing during ovulation, but nothing unbearable. I go to the doctor today to be evaluated and hopefully get more answers. I wish I had seen this website much sooner.
- Teryn’s Story Hello- I am a 26 year old mother of two children. My son is six and my daughter is one. After having my daughter I decided I really didn't want anymore. I had spoke with my doctor about […]
- Ashley’s Story My name is Ashley and I am a mother to 3 beautiful children. With my last child I had to have an emergency C-Section at 34 weeks. My doctor advised against me getting a tubal because of […]
- Debbi’s Story I had the Essure Procedure done in December 2012 when I was 36. The reason why I choose to have this procedure was because I was done having children and my doctor highly recommened this […]
- Sonia’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in June 2013. I was 36 years old with 2 children and decided that I wanted a more permanent procedure. I tried to talk my husband into getting a vasectomy […]
- Paige’s Story I had the essure procedure on 7th July 2014. Throughout the process leading up to the procedure, the only information I received about afterwards was that I would feel a little off with […]
- Eugenia’s Story Hello my name is Eugenia I'm now a mother of 7. I had the Essure procedure done in 07 after having my 5 child I didn't want anymore so I had it done. Big mistake since having it done I […]