I am a 34 year old mother of a beautiful 11 year old daughter and my beautiful twin boys who have just turned 3. After my twins were born I wanted a permanent means of birth control. I had went to my doctor wanting a partial hysterectomy and he insisted on the Essure procedure. Since I have had the procedure I have been in and out of my doctors with constant severe abdominal cramping, headaches, chronic fatigue and leg cramps. I have also been in and out of ER with all doctors telling me there is nothing wrong. My boyfriend and I are considering counseling because we fight EVERY DAY because I have no sex drive. I have been suffering for two years still with these implants of which I believe are causing all these problems and my doctor refuses to do a partial hysterectomy to relieve me of these medical issues. I am so depressed from all of this I have been to my family physician for medication for the depression and anxiety and am still suffering with no help, no relief, and no normalicy of life. I just want to get back to the happy energetic person I used to be so my family doesn’t suffer with me. Help.
- Tracy’s Story My name is Tracy I'm a mother of beautiful twin boys. When I was told that it could be dangerous for me to have another pregnancy my boyfriend and I talked about not having more kids. I […]
- Samantha’s Story Six years ago I gave birth to beautiful twin boys. Although the twins were the only children that my husband and I had together, they became the youngest of the 7 children in our combined […]
- Nancy’s Story I like many other women have had numerous complications I believe are caused by having the Essure implanted January 2013. Since having the Essure put in, my life hasn't been the same with […]
- Kelly’s Story I received my Essure implant March 2013. I noticed hormonal issues right away but thought that was normal. Within a year I started to experience bloating, people ask me frequently […]
- Phyllis’s Story I had my Essure implanted in August of 2008. I had cramping for weeks after the implant and was told that was normal and give it more time. So I did. It seemed to get better. But in the […]
- Trish’s Story I have had my Essure implant since May 2005. Before I had my last child, I was already considering having my tubes tide, but I was not considering Essure. I was a full-time college […]