In May 2008 I had the Essure procedure done. It didn’t take long for the side effects to start, I had back pain, muscle/joint pain, massive headaches, terrible stabbing pains and so much more. I used to be athletic and always doing something, since I got the Essure I literally have to force myself to get out of bed.
I have 3 kids and a husband that I need to take care of, I want my life back . Cleaning my house is a chore, I can’t even stand up for that long without getting these horrible pains. I don’t know what to do any more. I’ve been to Doctor’s and all the tests come back negative, so the only thing it can be is the Essure. It’s hard not having proof of something being wrong with you. For all I know they think im going nuts, so please help all of us that are in this horrible situation. Help me get my life back and be the mom and wife I used to be before Essure.
- Willow’s Story I had the Essure procedure 6 weeks after my fifth child was born. I chose Essure because my Doctor told me that it was so easy and safe and that I would not have any down time. I had to […]
- Angelia’s Story I had this procedure done 7 years ago. Not more than 3 months after I had it done I was in the hospital with migraines. I was a single mom and had 4 kids to take care of on my own with […]
- Carmen’s Story I have had Essure for two years. Heavy periods were the only side effect that I had experienced besides a feeling of general unrest and slight tenderness in my pelvic region. This has […]
- Mechelle’s Story I thought i was goin nuts till i seen the story on the news about essure. I had the procedure 3 years ago and have been having really bad headaches, blurred vision, hearing problems, […]
- Shirley’s Story I got this procedure done I believe about 3 years ago. I was told it was a new safe way for permanent birthcontrol. I work full time and a full time single mom. I couldn't get my tubes […]
- Kendra’s Story Im 28 years old and have four beautiful children. I was very excited to hear there was such a easy method to no longer have babies, remind you all mine were birth control babies!! The […]