I had Essure placed in June of 2012. It took 2 trys at the HSG to confirm my tubes were blocked. Since I had the coils placed, I can feel a dull constant pain in the area where they were placed. I am fortunate that I haven’t experienced what some other ladies have, but worry about the future.
- Angel’s Story My husband and I was talked into the essure program after I suffered a miscarriage and a tubal. The tubal was very bad, and we was told another pregnancy could hurt me or even kill me. So […]
- Amy’s Story My Dr. recommended the Essure procedure back in 2006 due to my age and not wanting me to take birth control pills. After this procedure, I had a pinching pain, but did not immediately […]
- Jamie’s Story I had the essure done in may of 2009 and confirmed my tubes were blocked 3 months later. I had regular periods before the essure. I have had problems with my period ever since. Odd stomach […]
- Jennifee’s Story I received essure in Dec 2012 and have had extreme pain in my ovaries, have had major bleeding to a point where I had to have an ablation. The ablation lasted 1yr 2 months before the […]
- Kristi’s Story I decided to get permanent birth control in 2009 while going through a divorce with my then husband. He had had a vasectomy done in 2003 so it was the first time I had to really think […]
- Kayla’s Story My name is Kayla. I am 25 years old and have 2 children, 8 year old son and now 10 month old daughter. My husband and I decided 2 was a good number for us, so I made an appointment to talk […]