With the help of my family doctor I found a doctor in St. Louis Missouri at Washington University that has agreed to remove the Essure device due to heavy bleeding and extreme pain and cramps that began with my first period after Essure. He isn’t convinced that essure is the root of the whole problem but he thinks that is the best first step to helping me to get better.
- Charmane’s Story I'm currently at St. Luke's Hospital in St. Louis, MO. I'm looking at having my right ovary and tube removed along with my left tube. There is a 3 inch abcess on my right ovary. This […]
- Jessica’s Story April 30th, 2013 Went to hospital was going into labor. The nurse was checking to see how far dilated I was when she felt a second water sack. She said it was normal for the sack the baby […]
- Beverly’s Story Well I've had essure for about 3 1/2 years and did not realize that there were any problems for other people with this device. I have had severe cramps, bleeding at different times of the […]
- Angela’s Story I had Essure and began having severe cramps but only on one side. It felt like something was stabbing me. I told my OBGYN that I felt like the Essure coil was poking me. He assured me that […]
- Carrie’s Story I got essure in September 2007. Before essure I had normal periods with little to no cramping at all. Since getting essure my periods are very heavy and the pain I feel is sometimes […]
- Shirley’s Story I have not found out yet if anything is wrong with me because of this device. I did start getting menstrual cramps after getting the device, which I never had before. I got the procedure […]