I had the Essure procedure done little over a year ago. Since then i have had extremely heavy and painful menstrual cycles, and painful intercourse. I went to the doctor to find out what was causing the pain because before having this done my periods were light and i enjoyed sex. He told me i have a prolapsed uterus. I am having a hysterectomy tomorrow morning to fix this problem. I’m 26 years old. I’m scared. Now i dont know what caused my uterus to drop but I was ok until i had this done.
- Chastity’s Story I had the Essure done in October 2011. They had a hard time with the left side going in. I was told it would not hurt. It was very painful. Since then I have extremely painful cramps […]
- Jacqueline’s Story In August of 2003, I was diagnosed with ITP (Immune Thrombocytopenia Purpura), a rare low blood platelet disorder. Leading up to this diagnosis, I was beginning to have abnormally […]
- Nicole’s Story I had Essure done in 2008 and confirmation in 2009 and since then I have had a DNC and an ablation due to extremely painful heavy periods. Since having the ablation I have had severe […]
- Stacey’s Story I have had the essure in for about two years now and it has caused me a lot of pain, I am now going to have a hysterectomy. I did not want to have any more kids so I decided to have the […]
- Jennifer’s Story In Feb 2008 I spoke with my GYN about the Ablation procedure to help with heavy bleeding. He stated we could go forward with it but it would be dangerous for me to get pregnant afterwards […]
- Nichole’s Story Hi I have had the essure for a year and five months now after my triplets. I have six children three Girls 18,16,3 and my triplet boys who are 20 months. I never, been one to be a heavy […]