I had this same procedure done in Dec. 2010. This is what I have experienced is the ability to loose weight like it is working against the bariatric surgery I had a few months after this. I’ve also experienced extreme cramping and heavy flow with 50 cent piece size clots. And have experienced more headaches more often than before. Though I have missed 2 periods in the 4 years I’ve had this done, I never realized the issues or side effects.
- Ruby’s Story Had my essure procedure shortly after my 3rd child in 2010. Since then, I've suffered heavy blood clot bleeding making me very weak, horrible headaches and heavy cramping. I'm […]
- Judith’s Story I'AM 33 YEARS OLD. I HAD MY ESSURE PROCEDURE DECEMBER 2013. IM A MOTHER OF 4 KIDS AND I DECIDED THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE ANYMORE, ONE OF MY CO-WORKERS WAS LOOKING IN TO THE ESSURE […]
- Rene’s Story Hello, My story sounds typical so long story short, I had the procedure done in 2004 so I can avoid 'surgery'. Since, it had to be replaced once in the beginning then of course I had the […]
- Bianca’s Story I had gotten essure in 2009 a year after my daughter was born i am 25 and have 3 kids at that time i didnt want no more kids. i been having bad headaches, cramping like im having […]
- Chastity’s Story I had the Essure done in October 2011. They had a hard time with the left side going in. I was told it would not hurt. It was very painful. Since then I have extremely painful cramps […]
- Lisa’s Story I had the Essure procedure performed around 2009 or maybe 2010. I have very heavy periods that last up to 4 or 5 weeks having to wear 2 maxi pads per changing, severe cramps. Sometimes I […]