I got the Essure in August of 2012. I have not had a menstrual cycle since then. I get terrible headaches and migraines and I have recently started having symptoms like I am pregnant. These symptoms have made my day to day life extremely difficult and hard for me to take care of my family. I feel bad because my husband has taken on a lot more than usual because I can not function at my normal levels. I don’t know what I can do to make myself normal again. I thought this would make my families life easier but it hasn’t not even a little.
- Sara’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2005, since then my menstrual cycle has become irregular. Sometimes it's extremely heavy, other times I will go 2 months without one. Also, since my […]
- Deahna’s Story I had the Essure implants put in in 2005, after the birth of my second child. We were done having children and after failed attempts with IUD's, my doctor told me about this procedure, […]
- Rhonda’s Story I received the essure in July 2009. 10 days after procedure I was hospitalized for 10 days on cardiac care floor for PID. I had never had before and believe essure was to blame but there […]
- Joccelyn’s Story My name is Joccelyn, I am 31 years old and I had the essure procedure done a little over two years ago after my fourth child. I initially told my doctor that I wanted to have my […]
- Tara’s Story I had essure done after my 3rd child towards the end of 2009. I had then been having off and on stomach issues but nothing too serious. It wasn't until 2011 is when the pain and stomach […]
- Susan’s Story After having 3 wonderful children, my husband and I decided our family was complete. We spoke with my O.B. about different options. He suggested Essure. I was told […]