I got the essure 9 months ago. I was going to get regular tubal but dr recommended essure. Hed delivered all 3 of my kids, so i trusted him. The first 8 months after i bleed, THE ENTIRE 8 MONTHS!! The i called every month but the nurse passed it off as the depo. That if i did for another month call again. Same thing the following month and i got gired of calling. i finally quit for 3 weeks. Now 2 days ago i started heavy bleeding again. My breast are sore like pregnancy, no sex. I have to change pads every hour. Please do NOT consider getting this procedure. I wish i did more research first. Im going to call my dr and ask for hysterectomy. If he doesnt do it ill find someone who will. Ive never bled like this. Also the cramping is miserable.
- Sara’s Story I was 8 weeks pregnant and found a tumor on my thyroid. Because of this we decided this would be our last child as we didn't know what the future would hold and pregnancy is very hard on […]
- Amy’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in May 2011 in my doctors office. I returned back to work on Monday. I did not have any complications the first few weeks after having it done and only had […]
- Sherri’s Story in June of 2014 I got my essure and had generally no problems till the last 3 months. In july of 2015 I started experiencing pain horrible pain in my lady parts my periods have been […]
- Lacey’s Story I had the Essure procedure done 6 weeks after my son was born. I researched it before doing so. I brought my concerns up with my doctor during the consultation appointment. He assured me […]
- Judy’s Story I am 28 years old I had 2 boys thought I wouldn't never have another one until I met the man of my dreams who had 3 kids of his own we then decided we wanted to have another one so now I […]
- Megan’s Story I had the Essure procedure in May of 2010. Since I had the Essure proceudre my periods have been heavy, at times my periods would come 2 times a month lasting a week or longer. Sometimes I […]