Hello, my name is Brittney and I have been researching here recently about the devastating side effects from the Essure procedure.
I got mine done in 2010 soon after my son was born, was told that it was a good form of birth control. I was told by my Doctor that for the first month I might experience discomfort, but it would go away.
I am upset because 2 years later I still periodically experience sharp pain on my right side of my stomache! I get migraines occasionally, and I discovered that I cannot go to the bathroom as easily anymore.
It was so painful to go to the bathroom one day that I actually almost fainted!! I am concerned for my health and for other women! My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone!
- Lea’s Story I'm 22 years old and have never had children and do not want children (if in the future I do I plan to adopt). So I decided to talk to my doctor about birth control options and was […]
- Patricia’s Story Like many other women I was looking for a reliable birth control method. So when I went in for my annual check up I was told about this new method in birth control. It sounded great I […]
- Angela’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in February of 2010 after my son was born since my husband and I decided we were done having children. The procedure itself went fine and much dye test came […]
- Randa’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in January 2009 after the birth of my fourth child. I needed to return to work as quickly as possible so this seemed to be the fix for me. I did not do any […]
- Denise’s Story After I had my 4th child I decided I did not want anymore children. Taking birth control was not an option. My doctor told me my best option was the essure procedure. I asked about any […]
- Brittney’s Story 2008. I was 25 and had jut had our 4th child. I was done having kids. Dr had suggested essure. And when the baby was 2 months old. I had essure procedure. i had pain and my 'period' for 3 […]