2008. I was 25 and had jut had our 4th child. I was done having kids. Dr had suggested essure. And when the baby was 2 months old. I had essure procedure. i had pain and my ‘period’ for 3 months non stop dr had out me on testosterone until it stopped finally. Since I’ve had horrible period pain. Heavier bleeding I pass clots where I didn’t before. I’m not able to give blood because my iron is always too low when I never had a problem before. I’ve had more or less constant migraines. And coincidence or not also developed several food allergies. This was not what I thought it was going to be.
- Monica’s Story I had my essure on 2010 end I have been in pain sins day one im upset at the doctors for not lisening to me I call the clinc many time teling them of my simtoms but all they could say is […]
- Rhonda’s Story I had the Essure put in after my daughter was born in 08. I was perfectly healthy. No medicine. Nothing. Four months later I was having surgery for ovarian cysts. My Dr never checked to […]
- Brittney’s Story Hello, my name is Brittney and I have been researching here recently about the devastating side effects from the Essure procedure. I got mine done in 2010 soon after my son was born, was […]
- Tiffanie’s Story Well my story is still being worked out by which I mean the doctors won't take them out. I'm 25 years old I had my essure done in march 2010. Since that time I've had a few unexpected […]
- Krystal’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2010 and since then I have experienced much of the same symptoms as others, but I always attributed the symptoms to stress or my chronic anemia. Today I […]
- Shanna’s Story Hello, I had my essure put in on 11-10-09 acouple months after having my 4th child. I was healthy as could be until after essure was done, some time afterwards i started having really […]