I had the procedure done in 2011 I have yet to have any complications from it except for I do get yeast infections a lot more and even some vaginal Infections. When I went into the OB 41 of my vaginal infections I had a Pap test done. I did come back HPV positive and then hada colposcopy that determined I have pre cervical cancer. I was not able to get the HSG test done within the first 4 months but I had it done January 2nd of 2014. everything appeared to be working and normal in my HSG test. I was just curious what percentage of women are having complications with a pregnancy or allergic reactions to nickel or any other symptoms that would make somebody want to have it removed. am I in the beginning stages of what could be a problem in the future?
- Amanda’s Story I had Essure done in 2008 after my third child was born. Everything seemed fine for awhile then I started getting infection after infection and had a yeast infection every single month. I […]
- Robin’s Story I, too, have had the Essure procedure done and have experienced problems from it. My procedure was performed after I delivered my son by C-section in February 2010. I was 42, he was […]
- Marcia’s Story I had the Essure procedure in August 2011, I thought it was no big deal – but then, my periods became heavy and lasted forever! Up to 2 weeks and the cramping was mind blowing. My […]
- Kami’s Story I am a 39 year old woman with two children. I got the essure procedure done in June of 2014. One year later, my periods became erratic. Heavy bleeding and pain with each period. I started […]
- Christina’s Story I have this implant for 4 years but I never realized the side effects. I have always had pelvis pain after the implant but never thought that it could be the implant. Today I'm going […]
- Stephanie’s Story I had the essure implants back in 2008 after I had my best 4th daughter. I also had stage 4 cervical cancer so I had 75 percent of my cervix removed and the implants put in all in the same […]