I just want these out of my body. My life is a lot different since I got the Essure coils implanted in August 2013. I have not stopped bleeding. That was over five months ago. I have strange rashes all the time. My breasts are very sore and tender as if I were pregnant. I bleed very heavily most of the time now. I’m fatigued, no energy, have severe headaches all the time and at times very bad cramping, spent 3 days in bed with cramps so bad. My sex life with my husband is now almost nonexistent because of the heavy bleeding and severe sharp pains that come with intercourse.
I can’t afford to get them taken out. I have no insurance and though I work full time, I live check to check. I was not told of any of these possible side effects, because if I knew about them I would’ve chosen something else. I hate what has been done to my body and I just want to feel normal again! Please help me and the other women this has happened to, and prevent it from happening to others! Please please help me!
- Brooke’s Story In April of 2009, I got the Essure Procedure done on a military base. I started having headaches, pain right away, but said it would goes away, but that my body just need to get use to it. […]
- Stephanie’s Story I was implanted in 2009. This is the worst mistake I ever made. It took two totally different doctors to do the procedure. It was painful. When I went for a checkup, I was told that only […]
- Joyce’s Story I got the essure product in 2011, after my 4th child. At first I didn't think anything of because I have always had heavy periods, and heavy cramps, but it has gotten worse over time. Now […]
- Corrina’s Story Hello my name is Corrina. I had the Essure implant procedure done December 2011, I was 37 years old. I have had issues with my health since. I can't tell you how exhausting and […]
- Renee’s Story I recently came across this website and the issues that other women have had with Essure. I have had Essure for a little over 4 years. When I had my follow up procedure to check my […]
- Jeniffer’s Story Hi everyone, I had the essure procedure done March 8th 2013 and I basically had a life changing experience. I was depressed, I had no energy, nausea, bleeding, spotting, pain in my […]