In April of 2009, I got the Essure Procedure done on a military base. I started having headaches, pain right away, but said it would goes away, but that my body just need to get use to it. We are now in 2013 and I am still having the worstest pain i have ever had in my life. The pain get so bad that it knocks me to the ground. The Pain is always there but at times is worst. I have the worst headaches and sleeping is only time i feel like me. I have no sex drive anymore. Half the time i don’t even want to be touched. Because alot of this i am now dicorved but i have met an amazing man that understands everything i am going through and tries to help out as much as possilbe. I just want the Essure taken out but I can’t find a doctor that is willing to do it in Arizona that takes my ins. I am running out of opinions here.
As women we need more answers, opinions, and Help.
Thank you, Brooke Age 27
- Brooke’s Story I just want these out of my body. My life is a lot different since I got the Essure coils implanted in August 2013. I have not stopped bleeding. That was over five months ago. I have […]
- Connie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2012 a few months after my son was born. I experience headaches, stomach pain, and nausea very frequenly. I've been to the doctors several times about […]
- Shawna’s Story I had the essure done last January. At first, things were fine, but almost a year later I feel like my body is falling apart. I'm 34 and I feel 62. I have completely lost my sex drive. I […]
- Beth’s Story My name is Beth, and I had the Essure procedure done in May of 2011. I had never heard of it before then. I had turned just turned 40, and my obgyn wanted to take me off of birth control […]
- Elvira’s Story i too was convinced to use the essure. My onset of problems started a few months after. Headaches, nausea, pains in my body, first i was told had an onset of athritis and now i was […]
- Danielle’s Story Hi, My name is Danielle, I am 28 and I've had the essure implant since October 2011. My husband was deployed but we both agreed with me having this 'simple' in office procedure performed […]