I had the essure done in May 2013 and three months after then, I had HSG done to confirm blockage and it came back ok. To my amazement, the coil came out in July 2014 (14 months after) during a very bad blood flow.
I don’t know what to do but my doctor suggests I have another HSG done to confirm blockage. Am so done with this.
- Julie’s Story I just want to say that I had the essure procedure done, and about a month later, had to go back for surgery to remove the coils because of constant pain. One coil had bent and embedded […]
- Emily’s Story I had Essure in 2008. The doctor told me that there would be no side affects and everything would be back to normal in a day. After I got it done I had a period for like months. After […]
- Bianca’s Story I had Essure done June 12, 2013. I have been bleeding since then. Sometimes I will stop bleeding for a day or maybe a few hours and start right back up. I feel like I can feel the coils in […]
- Zulay’s Story I had the essure procedure done in June 2013. I've been bleeding ever since. Last month I had a procedure to help with the bleeding, but it didn't work. In two weeks I'm going to get […]
- Ana’s Story I had the Essure put in in June 2013. It's been a couple months since I've had it in but I have experienced all the side affects , I hate It! the bad heachaches, the bad cramps, always […]
- Tammy’s Story I am 37 years old and had the Essure procedure done September 2013, it is now February 2014 I have had nothing but problems with this thing. I have not quit bleeding since the procedure […]